At Awesome Plan Management, we have an experienced, professional and highly responsive team working remotely with clients all across Australia.
As Plan Managers, we are here to take the stress off managing your NDIS budget. Essentially, being Plan Managed gives participants the freedom to do more with their time, rather than worry about day to day administrative tasks like processing invoices and keeping records – and it can get overwhelming and tedious when doing it all yourself – and that’s where we step in.
At Awesome Plan Management, we take the financial coordination and administrative burden off our client’s shoulders. We take full accountability in ensuring that our clients have continued access to their service providers seamlessly, without ever having to worry about payments. We take care of our clients, right from the very first call, to the set up, to paying service providers, as well as keeping our clients well informed and up to date.
We take pride in what we do, and we care about our clients. If you wish to join Awesome Plan Management, we would love to extend a warm welcome to you and answer any questions you may have and give you the peace of mind that you deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Choose Awesome?
We keep up to date with all the guidelines and policies set by the NDIA and pride ourselves in providing quality service to all our clients.
We reply to all enquiries within one working day and we process invoices within 2 working days.
We take the time to inform clients and their service providers on any arising matters and provide open transparent communication.
Benefits of Being Plan Managed
- Peace of mind: your NDIS funds will be professionally managed
- Keep track: by requesting a statement, you can keep up to date with your spent funds
- Prompt payments: your service providers will be paid within 2 working days
- More time for you: Let us take care of the financial and day to day administrative duties for you – we claim funds from NDIS on your behalf
- Best of both worlds: being plan managed allows you to use registered and non-registered NDIS service providers
- Easy choice: Plan Management is a separately funded support which can be identified in the NDIS Plan under the category: Capacity Building known as ‘Improved Life Choices’ (CB Choice & Control). Remember, being Plan Managed comes at no cost to you.
So How Does It All Work?
In a nutshell – service provider sends Awesome Plan Management an invoice. The Invoice is checked and validated by one of our experienced team, and then the process proceeds to claiming funds from your NDIS Plan. With that completed, the service provider’s invoice is paid promptly. For a video explaining our process click here to be directed to our short clip.
Should you have any specific questions or further queries, we would be happy to talk through them over your preferred communication tool. Select the ‘Contact Us’ tab located at the top of this page to find out more.
© 2019 Awesome Plan Management
| ABN: 62 647 322 021 |
| NDIS registration number: 4050087267 |